Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update - Wednesday

Just wanted to post a short update.

I'm now half done radiation - 6 down and 6 to go :-)

It's going pretty well I guess but I am feeling some side effects for sure. Very tired, kinda jumpy, still nauseous, etc.

Scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow night (!) that should give us a better picture of what's going on. Anyway that's it for now, off to bed.

Love, P.

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Half way! Fingers crossed for the CT scan.

    Love Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pameeeela:)

    Rest as much as you can my dear friend. The side effects you list are well known, but they should disappear soon after the last treatment.
    My fingers will be crossed all Thursday evening!

    We miss you!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamilia!
    Here I am, ready to keep informed and wishing you the best.
    Lot's of love from your basque sister.

    ReplyDelete