Hey everyone, time for the quarterly update I guess ;-)
Here we are in Gimli. We had such a great time here last year that we decided to come up again for the "sweet deal" which includes breakfasts and dinners in the hotel restaurant.
We were basically pretty sloth-like, except for Pam going to work out on the elliptical trainer in the hotel gym. Good for you, Pam! I just stayed in the room and read a book.
We had a couple of nice meals in the restaurant and sat in the hot tub, too. The weather was super-nice so we went for some walks by the frozen lake, which was very pleasant. On Saturday night we saw something very unusual, a ring around the Moon. Never seen one of those before so it was pretty cool!
We took a few photos on Sunday before we came back to the city so I thought I would post them here. Oh, and a health update - the last few scans have come back very good and Pam is feeling pretty well. Some very minor blood clot issues continue but it is not bothersome for Pam except for having to take daily injections, that sucks. But it is bearable. We are just looking forward to the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No cheap pickerel at the Greek place across the street this time? I miss Gimli a lot. Always tried to make it up there a couple of times in the winter.
ReplyDelete